Alliance Community Management
As specialists in the management of community Homeowner associations and condominiums, Alliance Community Management provides comprehensive, professional guidance for and management of residential communities in the Northern Virginia area. Our team of licensed managers, assistant managers, and support staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality service, while also catering to the unique needs of each individual community.
Who We Are
Alliance offers you the benefit of working with a small management company and receiving personalized professional services. We utilize state-of-the-art professional management software (TOPS). With the latest in technology, we work with tablets and cell phones in the field that are synchronized every three minutes with our office server. We take photographs of all property issues and violations. We offer complete servicing in administration, financial management, and property management and have implemented the latest technological advances in the management industry to solve the complex issues presented in todays’ communities. Our partner agreements with national companies allow us to provide our clients with the same products that large companies provide (bank lockbox, ACH payments, online dues payments, custom websites, and much more.
HOA Management Services
The unique needs of managed community associations are numerous and require a professional licensed team to fulfill. At Alliance Community Management, we have been meeting those needs by providing complete property management services, programs, solutions, training and education to all our clients and communities. Our comprehensive management services include the following:
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices, and overseeing Board member elections and Committee appointments.
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution.
- Attending Board Meetings and Annual Meetings.
- Monthly Reports and HOA financial projections packaging.
- Attracting and negotiating competitive service contracts, and managing maintenance projects to completion.
- Communicating openly with Board members and Homeowners and responding promptly to all inquiries.
- Conducting regular property inspections and providing "real time" pictures and reports to Board Members.
- Review all contracts associated with the HOA and ensure that the cost and operations are appropriate.
- Enforcement of CC&R's, Bylaws, & ARC guidelines.
- HOA/Association business and records documentation.
- Document repair history for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year by a trained property management professional on staff.
- Tax preparation and other required State reports.
- Management of on-site staff and General Managers.
- Coordinate Reserve Studies (every 5 years in accordance with local laws).
- Assistance with Strategic Planning for the Association.
- Completing and Processing Resale Disclosure Documents.
- Extensive accounting, billing and financial management services.
- Guidance and distribution of parking policies and tags.
- Pool pass registration and distribution.
- Website development and management.
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)