Alliance Property Management
RE-DEFINING REAL SERVICE....
For 17 years, Alliance Property Management, LLC has surpassed the expectations of its clients by providing superior property management service at a reasonable price. We manage our business with the highest degree of integrity, honesty and professionalism. Through constant focus on these principles, our customers thrive and communities enhance. We work for You, the Board, the Property Owner, the HOA - and never lose sight of that simple fact.
Alliance Property Management is a full service property management company serving New Jersey specializing in condominium and homeowner associations. Our ability to view the needs of each individual association allows us to offer personalized service at affordable prices.
We manage your property as if it were our own. We constantly strive to maximize your return on investment and work within your budgetary goals through the proper operation of your property. Our team has many years of property management experience including customer service, transition management, dispute resolution, contract management and financial analysis. We provide you with the expertise, research, analysis, and information you need to make sound business decisions about your investment.
Our core values are simple:
- Proactive Approach- We conduct scheduled inspections of your property to idintify issues before they become problems.
- Personal Communications- When you call us, you speak with a live person who listens to your request and immediately takes action.
- Vendor Supervision- We actively supervise our contractors according to established standards that we create to exceed your expectations.
- Value-Oriented- We provide you with the best service at the best price to keep your property and investment financially sound.
24 Hour Emergency Service
24 Hour Emergency Service is handled by Alliance staff. No third-party or call center response but Alliance employees who know your property.
Every property is inspected on a regularly scheduled basis to ensure that property maintenance requests and work orders are being handled effectively and efficiently.
Alliance will create monthly management reports to suit your Board's needs and provide the necessary information.
Budgets are carefully prepared, presented and monitored. Together, we work with your Board to provide pertinent information.
We develop bid specifications to suit the needs of every project. We solicit multiple bids from a number of contractors to ensure a competitive bidding process. We prepare and negotiate service contracts and clearly specify the services that are to be delivered.
Banking. ACH/Automatic Bank Maintenance Payments. Cash Management. Investments Services. Website.
Alliance. The Right Choice
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)