Aspen specializes in commercial property and asset management. Aspen Management has an extensive portfolio of shopping centers, industrial centers, business parks, office buildings, and mixed use buildings under management in Southern California. The majority of Aspen Management's commercial portfolio is located in the greater Southern California area including Los Angeles, Palmdale, Lancaster, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valley and Orange County.
Specializing in commercial property management of:
- Shopping Centers
- Industrial & Business Parks
- Office & Mixed Use Buildings
Maximize Cash-flow on your Commercial Property Investment
The primary goal at Aspen Management is to maximize owner cash-flow by increasing collections and minimizing expenses. The Aspen Management team leverages years of knowledge and experience, strategically providing guidance when improvements in physical plant and equipment, changes in tenant mix and realistic rental structures are needed to help achieve your cash-flow goal for your commercial property.
Aspen Management's commercial management services are custom designed to satisfy the specific needs of individual commercial property owners, corporate owners or institutional investors. Services offered by Aspen Management can be as simple as providing monthly operating statements, and can be as complicated as providing comprehensive on-site and off-site management and management strategy for an entire portfolio of commercial properties.
Aspen provides owners with a "hands on" commercial property management style by having dedicated property managers domiciled in regional offices. This enables your Property Manager to quickly respond to any events that may arise. Property Managers become familiar with the property, the surrounding area and local market conditions. Aspen offers a custom tailored solution and acts as the Owners' eyes and ears for their commercial property 24/7.
- Billing and collecting rents
- Full Bookkeeping
- Pay all vendors and Lenders
- Provide Monthly Reports to Owners
- Site Inspections
- Collaborative Tenant Relations
- Track Lease for Rent Adjustment
- Renew / extend existing leases
- Assisting the Leasing Team
- Rent Surveys and Rent Structure
- Recommendations for Tenant Mix
- Proper Lease Forms and Exhibits
- Upgrades and Renovations
- Coordinate Space Planning
- Assist in Government Approvals
- Bid Tenant Improvement Work
- Supervise Construction Activities
- Facilities Management
- Handling Emergencies
- Assist with refinancing
- Option to Renew date tracking
Commercial Property Management Services Aspen provides:
The effectiveness of the Aspen Management team will contribute to your success as a commercial property owner. If you are interested in professional, "hands-on" and detailed management for your commercial property then Aspen Management is the commercial property management company for you.
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)