Enterprise Property Management
Enterprise Property Management is a family owned and operated company serving Southern California property owners since 1964. We manage hundreds of single and multi-family homes throughout Orange County and portions of Los Angeles County. Our clients include homeowners living in California, throughout the nation, and overseas.
As a full service property management company we offer complete property management services. All of our property management services are provided at one low monthly fee. There are no hidden costs. All of our property managers are licensed real estate agents and have over 50 years of combined real estate experience. Each of our property managers is knowledgeable, professional, prompt and courteous, which is one reason our clients stay with us for so long.
Our team of professionals realize your property is a valuable investment and manage your property as if it were our own. At Enterprise Property Management, our primary goals are to:
- Maximize Your Cash Flow: We are committed to obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your home that market conditions will bear, thereby maximizing your income. We also work hard to minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance using our extensive network of contractors.
- Minimize the Vacancy Period: We are committed to designing and executing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible, thereby minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income.
- Protect Your Investment: We thoroughly screen prospective tenants and manage your property in a discreet, professional and competent manner.
- Do the Work for You: We handle everything so you can spend your time on more important things!
In addition to providing professional property management services, we also provide extended services such as purchase and sales representation, free comparable markets analysis (CMA), 1031 tax exchanges, and mortgage lending. Let Enterprise Property Management take care of all of your property management needs.
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)