ERA South Dade Realty
The Property Management Department of ERA South Dade Realty provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of investment property owners. Our services are designed to relieve you of landlord responsibilities while still allowing you to maintain property ownership and rental income.
Our professional property management staff provides the following services and can also create custom services as needed:
- Market your property for rent.
- Review all Offers to Lease with owner.
- Verify references of prospective tenants.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including Property Condition Check-in Sheet.
- Maintain escrow account for security deposits.
- Collect rent on a monthly basis.
- Pay mortgage and all applicable fees and bills and disburse remaining rental income to owner or bank account.
- Make quarterly inspections of rental property to ensure compliance with lease terms.
- Keep owners informed of any problems or requests from tenants.
- Provide tax forms and year-end reports to owners.
- As necessary, mail past due notices on 5th day that rent is late, serve 3-Day Notices, and provide needed information for eviction to owner, process server or attorney.
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)