William Douglas Property Management Co.
William Douglas - HOA ManagementAbout Us
We have been in Property Management since 1980.
We provide the full range of property management and financial services, with prime focus on Boards of Directors and individual homeowners and providing proactive management.
Property Management Services
It is our responsibility to work with the Board and to maintain property values and quality of life in the community.
- Attend monthly Board meetings as required.
- Invite, analyze bids and make recommendations to the Board.
- Make, or contract for, maintenance, repairs, additions and improvement or alterations to common areas.
- Develop procedures for residents to make suggestions or complaints.
- Send notices, arrange and check-in attendance to annual meetings, and support the Board in conducting the meetings.
- Keep records of legal documents, financial data, member rosters, minutes, etc.
- Procure liability and property damage insurance on the common property and Director's and Officers's liability insurance.
- Provide 24 hour/7 days a week emergency service.
- Support enforcement of Rules and Regulations and architectural review violations.
We provide the full range of financial services, with up-to-date property management systems.
- Assist the Board in preparation of a budget that include an annual operations budget as well as long-term budgets for capital improvements and replacement reserves.
- Collect Homeowners dues, assessments, late fee and user fees.
- Pay Association bills in accordance with Board approved procedures.
- Prepare financial statements for presentation to the Board at monthly meetings. Statements will include income statement, balance sheet, as well as information regarding delinquent accounts, reserve accounts, etc.
- Prepare end-of-the-year financial statements for presentation to the auditor. Assist the auditor during the year end audits and preparation of tax reports.
- Bill and collect homeowner dues and fees.
- Enforce collection of delinquent dues.
- Pay Association invoices.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Support development of budgets and reserve requirements.
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)