RealManage - CA
- In Business Since: 2002
- Number of Employees: 500+
- Units under management: over 250,000
- Affiliations/Certifications: Our managers hold certifications including Certified Manager of Community Associations licenses and Certified Community Association Manager certificates. We also have the following on staff: Association Management Specialists, Large-Scale Managers and Professional Community Association Managers.
- Specializations: Condominium associations, homeowner associations (HOAs), large master-planned communities, municipal utility districts, cooperatives, and luxury high-rises.
With over 30 years of experience, RealManage provides community management solutions with the transparency and visibility your community deserves. Our fully integrated services are provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best cloud-based and mobile app technology. RealManage is one of the top eight management companies in the United States and is proud to provide management services to over a thousand community associations nationwide which range in sizes from 75 units to over 4,000 units in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Illinois and Washington.
RealManage has been named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for three consecutive years (2015, 2016 and 2017). The company provides innovative management services to community associations of all types and sizes, including homeowner associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and large master-planned communities throughout the United States. With community management based solutions and the industry’s top leading experts, RealManage is equipped to answer questions quickly and accurately while offering the highest level of transparency, visibility, and personalized service.
The RealManage HOA and condominium management services include on-site management, portfolio management, developing community management, maintenance services, and insurance services. Additionally the company’s proprietary, cloud-based technology allows users to access all pertinent community information at their fingertips anytime, anywhere, and from any device. The technology includes web portals, tablet apps, and smartphone apps for all community constituents from board members to residents to service providers.
Our community communication services include cloud-based board, resident, closing, and attorney portals and mobile app technology, providing the transparency and visibility into the business affairs that your community deserves. In addition, we provide several communication tools to keep homeowners and residents informed via our community website, newsletter and event services.
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)