SoJay Property Management - Association
The property management demands that are placed on HOA boards create challenges that are sometimes overwhelming and frustrating. SoJay Property Management professionals will implement proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all your HOA concerns.
SoJay Property Management utilizes a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily tailored to meet your HOA needs and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of their HOA finances.
You will receive a personalized website that tracks events and houses important community documents that provide an effective communication process for residents. This is a patented product designed by PMI, the franchise. Community Action Items allow homeowners to communicate with the board members and Sojay Property Management in a private forum. This promotes an atmosphere that advocates for objective reporting of response times and work implementation.
Legal Relationships and Training
Some of the most expensive and troubling challenges that an HOA faces are legal issues including collections matters and covenant violations. PMI, the franchise supports locally owned SoJay Property Management with an in-house attorney that trains and advises our staff. In addition, PMI has strong relationships with all prominent HOA law firms and attorneys. We also offer quarterly training for board members to promote education and awareness of HOA law and practices.
Our Professional Services Include:
- Attend Board Meetings
- Process Architectural Compliance Forms
- Provide education and legal training to board members and homeowners
- Manage insurance claims
- Conduct an analysis of Rules and Regulations and CC&Rs
- Provide documents to lenders and title companies
Our Financial Services Include:
- Provide monthly and annual financial reports
- Prepare corporate reports and IRS filings
- Collect HOA dues and addressing delinquent accounts
- Pay vendor invoices and HOA bills
- Process 1099 forms
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare HOA budgets
Our Administrative Services Include:
- Provide 24/7 emergency and maintenance services
- Process work orders and manage vendors
- Address by-law violations
- Accentuate communication and encourage communication
SoJay Property Management will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle, maintain it’s financial stability, reduce expenses and plan for the future.
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Mobile Home Community