Wesley Property Management
Here at Wesley Property Management, we strive to do our best for you as the owner. We offer many services and work hard to get your property rented and cared for to the best of our abilities. The following is a list of many things we can do.
- We manage over 500 properties, to include single family houses, duplexes, apartment complexes, and townhouses.
- We have an Available Property List readily available to hand out to prospective tenants, updated daily.
- We provide advertising in all local newspapers, yard signs, and websites, to include our website; www.rentals.com; www.ahrn.com; and www.socialserve.com.
- We ensure the transfer of utilities on your behalf.
- We do bookkeeping on invoices and incoming bills in which your property may incur for the month and provide you with a computerized monthly statement.
- We collect a 10% management fee on rent collected. If we don't collect, we don't get paid
- We find tenants for your property: we process the application, perform credit check/background check, job verification, income verification, current living situation, etc.
- Our Staff consists of 15 professionals and duties vary from cleaning, flooring, painting, general maintenance, and an office staff to take phone calls, order supplies and dispense owner reports monthly.
- Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm and Saturdays 9 am to 2 pm. We have an on-call emergency number and are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We work with local vendors for maintenance such as Laven Electric, S & S Plumbing, Resurrection Heating and Cooling.
We will call you wherever you or your emergency may be to report any emergency conditions that may arise at your property be it here in the US or abroad: Iraq, Baghdad, Pakistan, or wherever you may be.
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)