What is there online about property management?
The internet offers a number of different ways to get involved with property management. From educational articles, training programs
and professional organizations, to management companies, software, and interactive websites, many facets of property management are
For example, there are property managers of all niches and experience levels who share their knowledge via blogs, online articles, and
forums throughout the internet. Through discussions, information exchange, and even free forms and contract templates, the online
community of active property managers is a valuable resource.
Also, a number of property managers and management companies utilize websites to advertise their services or available properties, and
communicate with owners and tenants. For tenants, some managers offer rental applications, work requests and bill pay online to make
their company easier to work with and more accessible; for owners, some sites have private or password protected sections with updated
reports and information on the status of the property.
Another online management tool is property management software and it is fast becoming a must have for all types of property managers.
As a paperless way to consolidate, track, file and organize information on a property or portfolio, more and more managers are turning to
online-based programs and downloadable software to make running a property that much easier. Read more about software options in
the property management software or free property management software articles.
If you are interested in becoming a property manager, there are countless training, accreditation and professional designation programs
available online. Some are seminars which last only a few hours, and others are intensive programs that require months of classes and
exams. For additional information, visit the property management college or property management training pages.
With today's emphasis on technology and being online, property management has certainly not been left behind. With a strong presence in
education, business, and information exchange on the web, the property management industry has taken advantage of having a presence
- HOME / CONDO
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300K to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (100,000+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Office (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (100,000+ sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
- Other Associations (Hotel, Resort etc.)
- Mobile Home Community